5.10.2010

Huge, Super, Really Big News!!!!

I was contacted back in December to submit some images to a publisher, who was assembling photographs for a new posing guide, to be sold to fellow photographers. I was and am still flattered to be considered for the project. I submitted about 20 or so of my favorite shots from 2009. Not only did the publisher wish to use one of my shots, they chose 4! I am thrilled to show you the winning images!





A special thank you to my brides and grooms above! You were a pleasure to work with and if not for you I never would have been able to say my work has been published. To catch a sneak peek of the book "Wedding Photography- A Guide to Posing" by Oliver Cameron Publishing click here. It is an honor to be featured with so many other amazing photographers who I truly admire and respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment