7.27.2009

It Takes Two Baby! {Wedding Photography, Rivercrest Banquet Center}




Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Pennington!

I had the pleasure of attending and photographing my aunt's wedding this last Friday. The wedding and reception were both held at Rivercrest Banquet Center in Rochester Hills. The entire affair was a group family effort with flowers provided by my aunt Kathy, who owns Floral Expressions By Kathy,


The grounds of the hall were perfect for photos. There were beautiful flowers in full bloom which was a perfect setting for the bridal portraits. Plus right across the street was a quaint little park with wooden bridges and gazebo. Needless to say I had no trouble finding a picturesque atmosphere.

This group shot was taken per my aunt's request and I think it was a great idea. After the ceremony we were able to gather all who attended to snap this keepsake.






No comments:

Post a Comment